The library is central to implementing, enriching and supporting the teaching and learning program of the college. We are proactive in developing information literate students and supporting an information literate community.
- The library empowers students to be independent learners throughout their lives, ensuring that they are effective users of ideas and information.
- The library collaborates with other teachers to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students.
- The library provides a wide range of relevant resources, services and technologies to satisfy the varied curriculum and recreational needs of its users
- The library promotes a reading culture and provides opportunities for users to engage in literature enrichment activities.
- The library creates a welcoming, user-centred environment with a dynamic learning culture, staffed by skilled, committed and caring professionals.