- Be polite at all times.
- Don’t post any comments online you wouldn’t be prepared to say offline.
- Don’t contribute comments of a culturally, racially or religiously sensitive nature.
- Please proof read your comments before submitting them.
- DO NOT post any personal details about yourself or others (THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY).
- DO NOT use your full name as user name or anywhere else on The Portal.
- DO NOT post comments that are rude, insulting or abusive.
- Keep comments relevant and on topic.
- Profanity and inappropriate language are unacceptable.
- Comments of a threatening nature are unacceptable.
- Your contributions to The Portal must be your own original work.
- Commercial advertisements and spam are not permitted.
- Correct use of English language is to be maintained at all times.
- The Scotch College Senior Library Portal Manager reserves the right to edit portions of comments or refuse to publish comments or include website links if Portal User Guidelines have been violated.
- The Scotch College student harassment and bullying policies apply to users of the Portal.
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHEN BLOGGING
- Everyone has the right to disagree with your comments.
- Be concise.
- Have fun!
Note: All videos on ‘The Portal’ are available for viewing on this site only.